211015- McLeod- Including the city of Hutchinson 638 PM CST Wed Feb 20 2019
Rest of tonight Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow in the evening, then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 7. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 10. Southwest winds around 5 mph shifting to the southeast after midnight. Friday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday night Not as cold. Snow in the evening, then a chance of snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain after midnight. Snow accumulation around 2 inches. Little or no ice accumulation. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Saturday A chance of snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain in the morning, then snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain in the afternoon. Snow accumulation less than 1 inch. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Saturday night Breezy. Snow in the evening, then a chance of snow after midnight. Patchy blowing and drifting snow. Lows around 15. Chance of snow 80 percent. Sunday Colder, breezy. Mostly cloudy. Patchy blowing and drifting snow. Highs around 19. Sunday night Much colder. Partly cloudy. Patchy blowing and drifting snow in the evening. Lows around 5 below. Monday Colder. Partly cloudy. Highs around 8. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows around 1 below. Tuesday Cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs around 11. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 7 below. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 10.
Snow, rain Thursday in Desert Southwest, which will move into the Rockies and Plains overnight. Central and southeastern U.S. areas will end the week with rain, freezing precip and snow. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:07PM Wed Feb 20, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.